Tuesday, October 30, 2012

This is Halloween!

I am a crazy person when it comes to halloween. Yes my pandora station is set to strictly halloween tunes and every movie we watch has to be halloween themed. Like I said, crazy person. I blame this on my mother, please see the picture below. She dresses up every single year and she pretty much never duplicates a costume. We have more costumes in our basement then your local costume shop. She also decorates her amazing house from top to bottom. This is no joke, she decorates the bathrooms and rooms that no one even goes in. I loved growing up in a home like this! She also constantly has music playing and every year she throws a halloween bash. My family all gets together in our costumes and has moms traditional yummy chili and homemade breadsticks. So basically I was born to love halloween. 


It took me a little while to get Graham on board with my halloween obsession, but he is well on his way. This year we dressed up as Rick and Lori from the Walking Dead:)









2011 





2010


Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment