Monday, August 27, 2012

A year of Disney

Leaving our home in Utah was hard for many reasons, but one in particular was leaving my job at Green Construction. I had been working there for 3 years and I loved it. I love the Green family and considered them my second family. On my last day of work my boss called me in his office and  presented me with an envelope that contained two premium season passes to Disneyland for Graham and I. It was such a generous gesture and I will be honest, it was the best gift I have ever gotten. So this past year Graham and I have been able to go to Disneyland for free so many times! We made so many memories and were able to meet up with my family when they would come down.
                                                          It was one magical year.





























1 comment:

  1. Let's not forget the iPad they got you and the giftcards to Banana Republic either!!! (You must have been doing some stuff on the side too. hahaha! too far?? Sorry!) I LOVE the first picture! So cute.

    Basically, I just love you. And miss you. :) Even though you're only a few miles away...

    ReplyDelete