Thursday, July 26, 2012

hummus + grilled veggies= perfection





Last Sunday we made a delicious twist on traditional pizza. We used whole wheat pizza dough and instead of tomato sauce I made fresh hummus. I am a hummus addict. I eat it almost everyday, it is perfect for dipping carrots, spreading on pita bread and now I love it on pizza. My awesome husband grilled us some vegetables even though it was a hundred degrees outside, love him. It turned out so good!




        

2 comments:

  1. You're a hummus freak! lol! This seriously looks sooo good!!! Could we rent Graham out a few nights a week to come make dinners like this for us???? You never see him, so it's not like you'll notice he's gone or anything. :D haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing!! I LOVE grilled vegetables and hummus is good on anything. I will have to try this!

    ReplyDelete