Thursday, January 24, 2013

Holidays

This year was a christmas miracle. Graham got an entire week off, so we were able to go back to Utah and spend the holidays with both our families. I can honestly say this was the best christmas I have ever had because we were surrounded by family. We were also able to skype with my little bro who is on a mission in Chile. Being pregnant this year made me feel so grateful and happy. It was a wonderful, white christmas! 

 My present from my grandma came in this box. Lets be honest, the box itself was a gift

Graham and I had a little wager going. I didn't think that he could keep his beard from summer till the end of the year. He totally did it and it was so fierce and sexy. But on christmas eve he surprised everyone by shaving it into the creepiest mustache you could ever imagine.... hide yo kids!


We were back in California in time for Durr's annual new years eve bash.  Unfortunately Graham had to work but luckily Erika and Drew let me come with them sister wives style. It was so fun to hang out with these girls! Even though we had ridiculous part hats...


Two bumps are better than one! I love being pregnant with Erika, our little guys are totally going to be besties;)









1 comment: