Graham and I were able to spend new years eve with some of our good friends! We had so much fun getting together and playing games, dancing, eating pizza and doing sock buns tutorials... I seriously love these girls.
This is your long lost cousin. I am completely heartbroken that you have a blog that I didn't know about. But I have discovered you. I will now be a religious reader. I hope California is being good to you. I love you.
Dearest Alli--
ReplyDeleteThis is your long lost cousin. I am completely heartbroken that you have a blog that I didn't know about. But I have discovered you. I will now be a religious reader. I hope California is being good to you. I love you.
Shanae
Don't worry you can take full credit for this. You totally inspired me to start blogging. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI am sincerely sorry that I accidentally cut off Graham's hand on your butt in this picture. My deepest apologies, love birds!
ReplyDeleteWill you please move home so that I can borrow that jacket!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete