The week before Christmas I was able to go back to Utah and spend some time with the family. It was so great there is something about Utah that really makes it feel like the holidays. I don't know how I survived the last 24 years of my life there though. It. was. so. cold! I still loved being home because I was able to spend time with everyone I love. This is miss Macie Moo at the park as we looked at lights... I wish I could kidnap her and take her home to California, the thought has crossed my my mind... a few times.
Yay for cousins! Macie and Sam had so much fun together!
Princess Hazel.... she shared her royalty with me by putting pearls in my hair and a crown on my head;)
Princess Nel!
I came home a few days before Christmas so that Graham and I could celebrate together. Sadly he had to work Christmas eve and Christmas day but I am so grateful for the time we did get to spend together.
It may be 70 degrees outside but Santa still made it to California...
It is a tradition for us to wrap our presents in newspaper... saving the earth one present at a time.
The aftermath...
One of the amazing presents Graham gave me. It rocks my world. He totally spoiled me.
I'm sooo glad you had fun in Utah! Even if I haven't yet forgiven you for leaving me here to fend the party all by myself! lol. Totally kidding! And just a heads up, I'm stealing that crafts book from you!!!!! It looks awesome! Let's get craftin' lady!!!
ReplyDelete**I miss you!! Like, truly, madly, deeply. :D