Thursday, November 10, 2011

The First Year


One year ago today my family lost a brother, son, father and husband. We miss him everyday, but especially today. It is cloudy outside and inside as well. Forrest Mooy is not someone who can easily be summarized and a part of me does not feel adequate to even write about this amazing man. I only knew him for a few years but I am so grateful for the person he was.  Forrest was my husbands older brother and the older brother I never had. Graham looked up to him more than anyone and continues to do so daily. I am grateful for the man Forrest was because that greatly contributed to the man my husband is. 

Forrest was seriously the smartest person I have ever met, yet he never made anyone feel inferior. Conversations with Forrest were always inspiring, entertaining and enlightening. He made everyone around him want to be better and live fuller. Forrest always had big ideas and big dreams that he made reality. He really lived. I am grateful that he married Shell and had the two cutest little girls, ever. I could not ask for a better family. 



                               We love you, we miss you, we can't wait to see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment