Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Graham and I met three years ago this month. I will be honest, he had me at hello. We met at a vegetarian thanksgiving dinner that is held every year by a group of mutual friends. Somehow we had never crossed paths before. Fate you ask? I think so. After being introduced I seriously could not stop looking at this blue eyed stranger. Seriously. So after stalking him and noticing that he was also flying solo...I decided to sit next to him. I know, bold move Flannery. Sadly that was about as bold as I got. I sheepishly asked him a few times about his yummy sweet potato dish he brought and stole some glances.
Then he left. Sigh.
I received a call from Mr. Mooy later that week and we talked on the phone for hours. I could only hope that he liked me as much as I already liked him. He did let's be honest. We went out on a date that weekend and the rest is history. I am so grateful that I found this man and that we have the relationship that we do. I never knew that happiness like this existed. I am so blessed.
I love him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Is it creepy that I'm in love with this picture? It's seriously the cutest thing ever. Love it!
ReplyDelete