I am officially 36 weeks pregnant! I cannot believe how fast this pregnancy has gone. I am so in love with my little guy. And I have loved being pregnant. I feel so grateful for this little miracle that brings me so much happiness every day. Recent happenings....
I can no longer buckle or tie my own shoes
I crave anything and everything cold, ice-cream, froyo, popsicles you name it
I am outgrowing my maternity clothes
Baby Mooy is in the 77th percentile! Love my little chunk
Graham and I sing and talk to the baby everyday
Caps for Sale is our favorite nighttime read
I think we have decided on a name:)



You are THE cutest pregnant lady I've ever seen. I wish I could see it in person, but I'm loving the pictures. Love you!!
ReplyDeleteYou are so sweet thank you! I can't wait to see your bump!:)
Delete