I love to shop. But I seriously have a love/hate relationship with the mall. I have always liked to slowly browse the stores and people watch... until recently. Maybe I am getting too old, or quite possibly girls are just getting trashier and music is getting louder. I actually haven't been to the mall since before Christmas and that trip may or may not have included sweat, tears, anxiety and leaving empty handed.
So when I heard about The Lab Anti-Mall. My ears perked up. Located in sunny Costa Mesa, The Lab is a vision of recycled goods, local venders, hip restaurants, thrift stores, a true hipsters paradise. Graham and I went there last Saturday and it had me at hello.
So funny Alli!! I am the same way... seriously, I used to love going to the mall and now I hate it for the same reasons you do. That place you went to though looks awesome. Love you!
ReplyDelete