Friday, September 2, 2011
If you have a baby... you can't be the baby
Stork: large, long-legged, long-necked wading birds with long, stout bills.
Disclaimer: Storks don't actually deliver your new born baby.
Sometimes I feel as if I am living part II of the Baby Boomers generation. Everyone I know has or is having a baby. My old friends, new friends, family, angelina ...every one! (except Kim:) Ok I know this is a very blanket statement but I do feel like this is a club I am not a member of. I have very mixed feelings about having babies. Don't get me wrong, I am not child hater I actually love kids! I am just worried about having my own. I don't have that natural mommy instinct in me and quite frankly at this point in my life I really would rather have a bunny:) Who knows...maybe someday?
Top Favorite Quotes on the Subject:
*You are not getting any younger
*Your biological clock is ticking
*Your eggs are dying
To counter those insensitive quotes that we have all heard, I give you the best quote I heard just last week.
"Pretty much everything about having a baby sounds unappealing... except naming them and dressing them"
- Kimberlee Campbell
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment